Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Nicki Minaj Talks Sharing the Spotlight

Her star is on a constant rise, but Nicki Minaj isn?t the typical self-absorbed rock star. Rather than saturating the airwaves with her new Rihanna duet ?Fly,? she?s decided to let Ri-Ri?s songs have the spotlight for awhile.

Miss Minaj explained, "I'm gonna hold off on the Rihanna video and the Rihanna single for a little bit longer.?

?We both kind of dropped at the same time. So she has a lot of [songs] in rotation and I want to let her stuff have a moment and do its thing, dominate radio. [Instead], I wanted to come out with something more fun."

Instead, she?s going to release ?Super Bass.? "I'm taking it back to a few things that I've done, it's a lot more fun. It will be my most fun video and my most carefree video, lots of eye candy and lots of beefcakes."

Teri Polo Tessie Santiago ThalĂ­a Thandie Newton

No comments:

Post a Comment