Wednesday, December 22, 2010

Kelly Osbourne: "I'm Sick of All the Haters Judging" Miley Cyrus

Kelly Osbourne: "I'm Sick of All the Haters Judging" Miley Cyrus
Billy Ray Cyrus may have been disappointed in his daughter Miley Cyrus' recent bad behavior (the teen sensation was caught on camera smoking a bong) but that doesn't mean everyone is scolding the former Hannah Montana star.
 
Kelly Osbourne, who is currently filming the movie So Undercover with the 18-year-old Cyrus, came to her new pal's defense on her Twitter page. Osbourne, 26, told followers on Tuesday, "Just read in the rags that apparently my mum [Sharon Osbourne] thinks Miley is a bad influence on me. It could not be farther from the truth!"
 
Osbourne goes on to say that Cyrus "has us all on a health kick. Gym/early nights." In fact, she claims if anyone is the bad influence, it's her. The former reality star posted a picture on Twitter of herself and Cyrus chowing down on cupcakes, with the caption: "This is how I'm a bad influence on Miley...I force her to eat cupcakes so I don't feel so bad about eating one!"
 
She also told fans, "Miley and I have become really close. I'm sick of all the haters judging her." It's not the first time Osbourne has spoken out about their blossoming friendship while the two are on location in New Orleans. "I luv Miley we r having a blast," Osbourne (who has been spotted clubbing with her new BFF) posted on Twitter on Dec. 10.
 
On Tuesday, Osbourne (who has a history with drugs herself) also broached the subject of the salvia controversy, writing that her friend made "one mistake, and trust me she has learned her lesson! This really makes me mad. Miley is one of the most hard working respectful women I have ever worked with I am learning a lot from her!" Let's hope that whatever these two ladies are learning from each other will keep them out of trouble!
 
Do you think Kelly Osbourne and Miley Cyrus make a good team? Chime in below!

Emma Heming Emma Stone Emma Watson Emmanuelle Chriqui

No comments:

Post a Comment