Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Heidi Klum's Transatlantic Travels

Following a weekend of glitz and glamour at the Golden Globes, Heidi Klum was spotted arriving on a transatlantic flight in London, England early this morning (January 19).

The ?Project Runway? hottie looked a bit worn out as she strolled out of the terminal carrying a cup of coffee and sporting a pair of sunglasses.

As for her new project, Lifetime?s ?Seriously Funny Kids,? Heidi explained it?s a departure from her other gigs.

"It is very challenging working with kids, even though I have four of my own. My kids know me and they know their limits but the kids I work with aren?t mine and it takes a while to figure out who they are. Sometimes I can talk with them for an hour and nothing funny happens! I don?t have a script for them so with this project I?ve learned to be opened minded and go with the flow. All in all they all just really innocent and wonderful. Working on Seriously Funny Kids is a totally new experience for me; now I have an audience and I?m not a professional host in this area. I look back at videos of Bill Cosby and the kids were so well behaved! Today?s kids are different I think because of the computer and they definitely talk back more. I was so quiet as a kid; I would have gotten in so much trouble! But it?s a different time now."

Paige Butcher Pamela Anderson Paris Hilton Patricia Velásquez

No comments:

Post a Comment