Friday, February 18, 2011

'Jersey Shore' High Five: Say My Name, Snooki

Plus: Sammi's exit, Deena's cake fight and more top moments.
By Jim Cantiello


Snooki and Gianni on Thursday's episode of "Jersey Shore"
Photo: MTV

Elaborate pranks! Mystery panties! And Ronnie's sad that he verbally abused his girlfriend! Check out the video below for my five favorite moments from this week's "Jersey Shore."

5. Cake Boss
The aftermath of Sammi and Ronnie's blowup is still being felt. But Deena knows how to cheer everyone up!

"I miss Sammi," Deena says. "Everyone's in a f---in' mood, and Ronnie's just, like, toxic. We decide, 'Yo, let's throw cake in Vinny's hair!' "

That's how Deena lightens the mood? Remind me never to go to a Cortese family funeral.

4. Prank War
The cake in the face led to an all-out prank war, with Vinny prepping some water balloons for revenge.

"You do not prank me," Vinny says. "I have brains. You could put Deena's and Nicole's brains together and their brain still wouldn't equal mine."

Then, Vinny proceeds to drop his water balloon on the floor.

"What happened?" Pauly D asks. "Ya just got yourself?"

Vinny went to law school, you guys. I just thought I should bring that up.

3. Sammi Goes Home
Sammi may have escaped Ronnie's wrath, but she didn't escape MTV cameras, which followed her back home to catch a heart-to-heart with her mom about the destructive relationship.

So in this episode, we had serious scenes that addressed abuse surrounded by silly scenes about dirty panties and constipation. Since when did Tyler Perry start directing this show?

2. Cab's Here!
You're just going to have to check out the embedded video for Pauly D's best "cab's here" moment ever. Trust us.

1. What's Your Name?
Snooki got it in with that dude who had that uncle who c---blocked Vinny. His name escapes me. What was it — Mario? Giovanni? Esperanza Spalding?

Snooki: "I haven't gotten it in in like four months, and the fact that I have a boy who wants to get it in? Please, let me live!"

Gianni: "Say my name."

Snooki: "..."

Gianni: "Oh my God!"

Snooki: "No, I know it!"

Gianni: "No you don't."

Snooki: "No, I swear."

Snooki [in the confessional]: "I have no idea what this kid's name is, so I might as well just give him an ugly name."

Gianni: "What is it then?"

Snooki: "Bernard."

Gianni: "Oh my God!"

And they hook up anyway. Gianni, your name is no longer relevant.

What was your favorite "Jersey Shore" moment this week? Let us know in the comments!

Don't miss "Jersey Shore," airing Thursday nights at 10 p.m. ET on MTV.

Related Videos

Minki van der Westhuizen Miranda Kerr Mischa Barton Missi Pyle

No comments:

Post a Comment